The "Grip-On" Anchor - Anchors Your Boat to Almost Anything!
WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE HOW AMAZING THIS TOOL REALLY IS - This is no ordinary Anchor for your boat. The all-new Grip-On Anchor uses Paracord Tightening Technology (PTT) so the harder it's pulled, the tighter it grips! It even holds onto a single cattail in the water and keeps you from drifting away. Anyone who fishes, kayaks, waterfowl hunts, or just boats needs one of these tools in their boat.
- Anchor yourself to branches, logs, cattails, vegetation, all while in the boat in seconds
- Grip tightening paracord technology grips tighter as more pressure is put on the gripper
- Great for waterfowling in river, marshes, or ponds along brush and cattails
- A must for anyone that kayaks, canoes, boats, waterfowl hunts, fishes, etc
- No need to use ordinary anchors in sludgy deep mucky water with this
- Grabs & holds onto just about anything while in your boat
- Easy to use - squeeze to open and release to close
- Strong galvanized steel that's powder coated
- Great in safety or emergency scenarios where you need to tie/anchor your boat down fast
- Manufactured in the USA
Material: galvanized steel that's powder coated
Product size: 9.5" x 4.5" x 0.6"
Available Colors: Black, Orange, Green, Blue, Gray
Weight: 6.5 ounces
Package includes 1 new Grip-On Anchor with instructions