Ice Fishing LED Bite Alarm V2.0 w/ Volume Control - New
Why are modern Ice Angler's moving towards the Ice Fishing V2.0 Bite Alarm? Simple. More Ice rods with Alarms mean more fish. Being able to be alerted by sounded and get to your rods quickly is a huge plus on the hard waters. The all-new volume adjustable dial you'll be able to set your alarms to the perfect level for the weather that day.
- Instant Notification via Sound & LED light when there's a fish on
- Compact & easy to attach. New adjustable strap allows for ultra-tight fit.
- Can adjust volume from high (for snowy/windy conditions) down to silent (inside an ice hut)
- Can also use with setups such as Tip-up's or Jawjacker's!
- Perfect for multi-rod setups, night time, or windy snowing conditions
- Ability to socialize with friends and not worry about missing big hits
- Also works great for Carp Fishing & Catfishing
- Affordable at our SuperStore (Retails for $39.99)
We recommend at least two or more "Bite Alarms" so that you can use multiple rods. (Always check with local rules & regulations on maximum rods allowed)
Model: Ice Fishing Bite Alarm Version 2.0 (IFBAv2)
Color: Black, Blue
Size: 7 x 3.7 x 2.7cm (most compact yet!)
Strap Length: 9cm
Battery: Takes 3 x Ag13 /LR44 Batteries (included)
Material: Durable Plastic
Light Type: LED
Adjustable Strap for snug Ice Rod fit
Sound: Yes with Adjustable Volume