The Great OutDoors Set-up & Go "MOBILE" Portable Steel Stove - NEW for 2016
Every Outdoorsman (FISHING, HUNTING, CAMPING) should have this Portable Mobile multi-purpose stove in their arsenal of equipment! Whether it's for ice fishing, a hunting trip, or just camping, this Incredible portable wood stove does it all. Cooking, drying clothes, heating your tent, etc, are many of the practical uses this little guy can do!
- Cook a variety of meals on the roomy grill top - Bacon & Eggs right through to Fish Dinners & Steak
- Hangers on the side allow for drying of wet or damp clothing (everyone has needed this before!)
- Provides heat and can be used in a tent shelter with interlocking flue pipe extensions for venting
- Solid Rugged Steel Design yet light weight
- Folds up for easy carry or can be packed in a bag
- Great solution in areas that do not allow for open burning fires
- Perfect for anyone who spends time outside fishing, hunting, or camping
This is one product you will use over and over! Our feedback has been incredible on this versatile portable stove.
*This item is only available to residents who live in the USA (lower 48 states.) No PO Boxes.
Super strong rolled steel construction
Stove tools included
Stove pipe cap included
Removable legs (16 3/4" long)
Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.
Stove has front & rear air flow regulators. Easy access bottom ash clean-out
Spark arrestor for added safety
Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent
Top grate is hinged so doubles as a carrying handle when transporting
Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, and tools all fit inside stove for easy transportation
Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove that can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, & small items
Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal
Stove Unit itself Measures: 18" × 10" × 12"
Height: 26 1/2" when Extension legs attached
Includes Four (16 3/4" long × 2 3/4" diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections that can be attached
Weight: 30 lbs
*If used indoors, stove must be properly vented and installed